How we raise the bar
Diligence combined with a strong work ethic is how The Kaufman Group conduct themselves through all transactions.
- A strategic and multifaceted marketing plan is in place so we showcase our properties on an international and local platform to allow for the widest net to be cast for potential qualified buyers.
- Your listing will be featured on kaufmangroup.ca, sothebysrealty.ca and sothebysrealty.com as well as iht.com, wallstreetjournal.com, newyorktimes.com, hongkongtatler.com, jameslist.com and lpdibiao.com to name a few.
- The marketing power of the Sotheby’s International Realty network will deliver close to a billion impressions in online and print media, far exceeding any other real estate company internationally and locally.
- Online statistics will be tracked for your property.
- We showcase our listings through our own print media campaign which includes but is not limited to the exclusive front page banner in the Montreal Gazette. As well our properties benefit from Sotheby’s International Realty Québec’s cooperative advertising program, delivering ads in the all the strategic papers and online mediums of our marketplace.
- Professional photos will be taken and a detailed, in-depth description will be written for your property in order to entice the right buyer.
- Detailed colour brochures with multiple pictures and bilingual description are given to potential buyers as they visit your property.
Graduating top of her class from McGill University’s Desautels Faculty of Management, Alfee joined the Sotheby’s International Realty Québec team over a decade ago, following in her mother’s footsteps in becoming one of the leading real estate brokers in the Montreal market. Embracing the spirit and dynamism of a true entrepreneur, Alfee is constantly at the forefront of new developments and significant transactions. Alfee’s business background has enabled her to perfect the art of the deal. Her sharp negotiating skills provide an edge that allows Alfee to execute transactions swiftly and successfully.
Alfee’s vast market knowledge helps guide her clients through the detailed process of purchasing or selling their property. A consummate professional but also as an advisor and friend, Alfee values each of her clients and is passionate about nurturing each and every relationship. Alfee’s savvy and relatability make her especially capable at assisting first-time buyers. Alfee is tenacious in her desire to always deliver the very best results in all situations.
As Founding Partner of Sotheby’s International Realty Québec LK, Liza Kaufman changed the way real estate was marketed in Montreal. Representing extraordinary homes in the premier areas of Montreal including but not limited to Westmount, Downtown and the Golden Square Mile, Hampstead, Outremont, Nun’s Island and Old Montreal, Liza also sells Exclusive Country Estates, Horse Farms and Vacation Properties.
Born in Peru, raised in Toronto and educated in Los Angeles and Paris, Liza has also lived in Greece as well as New York City. She is well traveled, at home in any country and also speaks five languages. Liza’s many years of professional management experience, specializing in corporate finance, have contributed to her superb negotiating skills. As Public Relations Coordinator at the Academy Awards, she developed her ability to manage a vast network of people on several simultaneous projects.
Focus, concentration and the ability to multi-task are but some of Liza’s main attributes. Routinely sought out by media outlets for expert quotes and commentary, she has been interviewed by Global TV, The National, The Globe and Mail and The National Post to name but a few. Her properties have been featured in such renowned publications as the Robb Report, International Herald Tribune, New York Times, Sotheby’s Auction Magazine, Reside Magazine, London’s Country Life, International Architecture & Design, Million Dollar Room and CTV.
After completing her legal studies, Lindsay Hart entered the luxury real estate market in 2008. Building her knowledge with a diverse range of clients, Lindsay is committed to providing value to buyers and sellers alike. Her continued success as a real estate broker is attributed to the fact that she is knowledgeable, detail oriented, dedicated, trustworthy & innovative. Her sincere approach coupled with her legal background is a true asset to all her clients. Lindsay is proud to join Liza Kaufman’s team to help bring the business to another level and offer more to her clients in a cutting edge team environment.
Jessica epitomizes integrity, energy, hard work and creative service in every detail of a real estate transaction. With over 15 years of experience as a broker, her client’s needs come first and she has a natural ability to guide her clients into a successful real estate transaction. Using her extensive experience in the business, as well as her active involvement in the community, she is able to be at the forefront of the housing market and successfully match her clients’ needs and goals to current market conditions.
Jessica sees each client as an individual and works hard to ensure they get the personalized service they deserve. Jessica's commitment to creating lasting relationships are the reason her business has organically grown by referrals.
Using savvy negotiating skills and cutting edge marketing, every transaction results in her clients’ success in attaining the best value in each transaction. She has an eye for interior design and can guide her clients to identify the unrealized potential in a property. She specializes in single family homes and "fixer-uppers". Her creativity and love of architecture allow her to guide her clients to potential properties they may have otherwise over looked.
Jessica is proud to be an associate broker of the Kaufman group and with the support of a team, her business will only get stronger.
Hannah is a young real estate broker and she brings a strong work ethic and several years of experience in administration and management to the Kaufman Group. Hannah entered the real estate market in 2016, right after getting her licence.
She is a passionate tech-savvy millennial with an affable personality who is intent on providing buyers and sellers alike an unparalleled level of service. Joining the Kaufman Group was a natural transition for this meticulous, dedicated and diligent broker.