4700 Rue Ste-Catherine O., Apt. 511
Westmount, QC H3Z1S6
- Price$1,249,000 or $5,900/mo
- Bathrooms2 Full
About the Property
Welcome to Westmount Park Towers! Magnificent condo with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a bonus solarium which can double as an office. The dwelling has been renovated from A to Z with attention to detail, high quality materials and a modern design. Open concept custom built kitchen includes top of the line appliances. A hotel style luxurious bathroom and custom built walk in closet are adjacent to the master bedroom. The second bedroom has great dimensions, large closet and direct access to the huge 4 seasons solarium with its panoramic view on the city. Close to all services!
Beautiful and spacious condo completely renovated with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Abundance of natural light throughout the day due to the many large windows. Located on the 5th floor of the building, this bright unit offers open concept space, modern design and updated rooms. High ceilings, recessed lighting cleverly placed. Huge walk-in closet and separate laundry room.
- Kitchen offers all new built-in appliances. Backsplash and quartz countertops. Large island with waterfall style countertop and breakfast bar/dining area for at least four people.
- Comfortable living room fully open to the common areas, friendly and inviting atmosphere.
- Luxurious bathroom adjoining the master bedroom with freestanding bath, huge glass rain shower and double sinks. Custom walk-in closet with recessed lighting also has removable poles and shelves for a custom fit.
- Both bedrooms are a good size. The second bedroom also has a large closet. Each of the rooms have large window and direct access to the 4 season solarium with a full unobstructed view of the city. A great asset for the unit!
The building also offers residents: - Secure environment with 24/7 doorman - Large common terrace with a view on the city - Fully equipped workout room - Indoor heated pool - Well maintained grounds with pathway and beautiful landscaping - Indoor parking with direct access to the building
The building also benefits from a perfect location: - Bus lines directly in front of the building - The large Landsdowne Park across the street - The recreation center is only a few steps away and offers a ton of sports facilities of all kinds (Olympic pool and diving board, skating rink skating rink the same size as the Bell Centre), a youth centre and a youth centre and a café.
*The choice of building inspector to be agreed upon by both parties prior to inspection.
- TypeResidential + Condo
- Built in1988
- Yearly Condo Fees:$9,564
- Taxes$5,203 (Municipal 2022), $689 (School 2022)